The main advantage to vinyl liner pools is that they cost much less than fiberglass pools and concrete or gunite pools. Vinyl swimming pools have predetermined sizes and shapes that are determined by the manufacturer. They come in factory kits that are shipped ready for installation. There are a large number of choices of colors and patterns to choose from including tile motifs.
The process of vinyl pool construction:
1) The pool design is selected and our pool designer helps you to create the layout of your pool decking.
2) Once the final pool design is determined the excavation and site preparation is completed.
3) The vinyl pool liner is brought in and set.
4) Plumbing and equipment is set.
5) Decking is constructed.
6) After a complete system walk through, you can begin swimming in your beautiful inground swimming pool!
The vinyl pool construction process can be performed in 2 weeks.